Rik’s Rubs ITALIAN BBQ Shrimp Recipe Well, this recipe is a classic in our family. It is not BBQ’ed but baked in a hot oven. It started out as Cajun BBQ Shrimp and we added a bit of rub to the mix so it can appear on Rik’s Rubs website. The sauce created is delectable, […]
Rik’s Rubs ITALIAN Fresh Tomato Soup Recipe Still on a mission to eat up all the delicious vine-ripened tomatoes coming in off Reynolds acre. (Well, it’s a 1/4 acre, but who’s counting?) The harvest this year has been a record-breaker and the tomatoes are juicy and meaty. Especially the Purple Cherokee’s. This soup freezes well […]
Rik’s Rubs ESSENTIAL Farmer’s Market Pasta Recipe 3 garlic cloves, minced 3 T Sherry or white wine vinegar 1/3 cup olive oil, plus more for drizzling 1 1/2 pounds cherry tomatoes, halved 3 ears corn removed from cob 1 1/2 pounds medium zucchini 8 to 9 ounces linguine 1/2 cup thinly sliced red onion (optional) […]
Rik’s Rubs ESSENTIAL Hot Bacon Caprese Salad Recipe We are on mission to eat all of these amazing tomatoes rolling in from the garden before the first freeze descends on the High Desert of Central Oregon. This one turns salad into dinner. And bacon, yes, bacon. 2 1/2 pounds heirloom tomatoes, cut into 1/2-inch slices […]
Original, Chipotle, Italian and Essential.
Read more about our story.
- Rik's Rubs CHIPOTLE and ESSENTIAL Green Pork Chili Recipe http://t.co/TVhfBVbbep 2 years ago
- Rik's Rubs ESSENTIAL London Broil Recipe http://t.co/DgqyWTgdsN 2 years ago
- Rik's Rubs CHIPOTLE Caramelized Bacon Recipe http://t.co/gZ9PT42o6n 2 years ago
- Rik's Rubs ITALIAN Artichoke Halves Recipe http://t.co/RaVNUU0dIm 2 years ago
- Rik's Rubs CHIPOTLE Lentil Soup Recipe http://t.co/1JzZxF6Pue 2 years ago