Rik’s Rubs ORIGINAL Marinated Tempeh Recipe What in the world is tempeh? Well, it is a traditional soy product from Indonesia. Tempeh is fermented soy beans that are pressed into a cake form. This excellent source of low-fat protein is vegan. Use it recipe can be used for salads, noodle dishes and in wraps and sandwiches. […]
Rik’s Rubs ESSENTIAL Crock-pot Chili Recipe 1 lb ground beef or 1 lb ground turkey 2 onions, diced 1 red pepper, diced 2 cloves garlic, minced 1 tablespoon jalapeno, finely chopped 1 (14 ounce) cans Mexican-style tomatoes 2 (8 ounce) cans tomato sauce 1 cup water or broth 2 tablespoons cumin 2 tablespoons chili powder […]
Rik’s Rubs ESSENTIAL Brussels Sprouts Recipe Big Rub doesn’t like Brussels Sprouts, though I might make him try these. The sweet caramelized red onion and bacon are hard to resist! Great on a holiday table and makes an excellent lunch along side a bowl of rice. 3 pounds brussels sprouts extra-virgin olive oil 1 red […]
Rik’s Rubs ITALIAN Ottaviano/Caviglia Family Pasta Sauce Recipe It’s cooking day with the girls. A post-Thanksgiving tradition for Liana’s Kitchen is the making of many gallons of this delicious Italian “gravy.” Cathy and I are invited this year to join in by tripling the recipe and taking some to our own family kitchens! At Rik’s Rubs, […]
Original, Chipotle, Italian and Essential.
Read more about our story.
- Rik's Rubs CHIPOTLE and ESSENTIAL Green Pork Chili Recipe http://t.co/TVhfBVbbep 4 years ago
- Rik's Rubs ESSENTIAL London Broil Recipe http://t.co/DgqyWTgdsN 4 years ago
- Rik's Rubs CHIPOTLE Caramelized Bacon Recipe http://t.co/gZ9PT42o6n 4 years ago
- Rik's Rubs ITALIAN Artichoke Halves Recipe http://t.co/RaVNUU0dIm 4 years ago
- Rik's Rubs CHIPOTLE Lentil Soup Recipe http://t.co/1JzZxF6Pue 4 years ago