Rik’s Rubs ITALIAN Braised Cabbage Recipe So I volunteered at Family Harvest Night last week and came home with an enormous cabbage from Fields Farm. Not being all that much of a cabbage fan, I searched for something delicious! I found it! 2 tablespoons butter 1 medium head green cabbage (about 2 pounds) 1 large […]
Rik’s Rubs ESSENTIAL Roasted Tomato Soup Recipe 3 pounds ripe garden tomatoes, cut in half 1/4 cup olive oil sprinkle of Rik’s Rubs ESSENTIAL 2 cups chopped yellow onions (2 onions) 6 garlic cloves, minced 2 tablespoons unsalted butter 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes 4 cups fresh basil leaves, packed 1 teaspoon fresh thyme […]
Rik’s Rubs ESSENTIAL Oven “Fried” Green Tomato Recipe Tis the season in Central Oregon for piles of green tomatoes. Instead of the whole egg batter, frying routine, I tried this recipe last night. Even Rik liked them! 4 green tomatoes Rik’s Rubs ESSENTIAL Italian breadcrumbs bacon fat or olive oil Slice the tomatoes thinly. Sprinkle […]
Rik’s Rubs at the Market today! Come see the Rub team today at the Northwest Crossing Farmers Market! We are in full-swing flavor mode and have lots of rub and gift packs for your shopping pleasure. Mix yourself up one of these Rik’s Rubs Spicy Bloody Mary’s and come see us! Listen, taste […]
Original, Chipotle, Italian and Essential.
Read more about our story.
- Rik's Rubs CHIPOTLE and ESSENTIAL Green Pork Chili Recipe http://t.co/TVhfBVbbep 1 year ago
- Rik's Rubs ESSENTIAL London Broil Recipe http://t.co/DgqyWTgdsN 1 year ago
- Rik's Rubs CHIPOTLE Caramelized Bacon Recipe http://t.co/gZ9PT42o6n 1 year ago
- Rik's Rubs ITALIAN Artichoke Halves Recipe http://t.co/RaVNUU0dIm 1 year ago
- Rik's Rubs CHIPOTLE Lentil Soup Recipe http://t.co/1JzZxF6Pue 1 year ago