Rik’s Rubs ITALIAN Chicken Roulades Recipe Each quarter (or so) some girls I know get together and cook. We pick a recipe, something we all (and our extended families) like, which freezes well and make a whole pile of it. Liana’s Kitchen started the whole thing a few year’s back over her dear dad’s ravioli recipe. […]
Grandmother Evans Cornbread with Rik’s Rubs ESSENTIAL Recipe Cindy Curley grew up in the South. Her parents and grandparents (and their parents, too) lived in the South. I remember my first Thanksgiving at Cindy’s family’s house in Warner Robbins, GA. I had never SEEN that much food. And everything was amazingly delicious. Cindy’s Grandmother, Alene […]
Rik’s Rubs ESSENTIAL Vegan “Cheese” Dip and Sauce Recipe Approved even by “Big Rub” this dairy-free “cheese” dip is smooth and creamy. Adding to the Rik’s Rubs ESSENTIAL, lots of cayenne and the juice of a whole lemon give this sauce a tangy spicy kick. It is delicious with tortilla chips. Here I have added […]
Rik’s Rubs ORIGINAL Red Lentil Soup Recipe This quick and hearty vegan soup makes an excellent lunch or first course for dinner. I have had this soup with kale instead of the spinach and find this version to be a little less skunky (maybe I just don’t like kale?) Oh, and there is a musical […]
Original, Chipotle, Italian and Essential.
Read more about our story.
- Rik's Rubs CHIPOTLE and ESSENTIAL Green Pork Chili Recipe http://t.co/TVhfBVbbep 3 years ago
- Rik's Rubs ESSENTIAL London Broil Recipe http://t.co/DgqyWTgdsN 3 years ago
- Rik's Rubs CHIPOTLE Caramelized Bacon Recipe http://t.co/gZ9PT42o6n 3 years ago
- Rik's Rubs ITALIAN Artichoke Halves Recipe http://t.co/RaVNUU0dIm 3 years ago
- Rik's Rubs CHIPOTLE Lentil Soup Recipe http://t.co/1JzZxF6Pue 3 years ago