Rik’s Rubs ESSENTIAL Baked Tomatoes Recipe After a gorgeous afternoon selling Rik’s Rubs at the Bend Farmer’s Market, we love to bring home the bounty. This nifty little side dish is vegetarian and full of flavor. There won’t be any left over! 4 tomatoes, halved horizontally 1/4 cup shaved Parmesan cheese 1 teaspoon chopped fresh […]
Rik’s Rubs ESSENTIAL Mock “Chicken” Salad Recipe While vacationing in Maui this spring, we stopped at the Kihei Farmer’s Market and picked up “Mock Chicken Salad.” The purchase was devoured and greatly enjoyed, especially atop a Triscuit cracker (or 6) for breakfast! It’s so good we’re making it weekly at home and really love baking the […]
Rik’s Rubs ORIGINAL Father’s Day Rib Roast Recipe Well that day in early summer where men get to enjoy the spoils of Fatherhood is upon us. “Big Rub” loves meat, as you know, and this guy will be in the new smoker on Sunday, getting all smoky and delicious. It actually has Rik’s […]
Rik’s Rubs ITALIAN Springtime Pasta Recipe Soccer, baseball, basketball, lacrosse, swim practice, dance and gymnastics. That’s a short list of after-school activities that might have you running out of time to make dinner for your crew. This is a super quick, healthy dinner that can please everyone at the table and will get you on […]
Original, Chipotle, Italian and Essential.
Read more about our story.
- Rik's Rubs CHIPOTLE and ESSENTIAL Green Pork Chili Recipe http://t.co/TVhfBVbbep 3 years ago
- Rik's Rubs ESSENTIAL London Broil Recipe http://t.co/DgqyWTgdsN 3 years ago
- Rik's Rubs CHIPOTLE Caramelized Bacon Recipe http://t.co/gZ9PT42o6n 3 years ago
- Rik's Rubs ITALIAN Artichoke Halves Recipe http://t.co/RaVNUU0dIm 3 years ago
- Rik's Rubs CHIPOTLE Lentil Soup Recipe http://t.co/1JzZxF6Pue 3 years ago